For example, with this artwork, students were heard saying "I see shoes.", "I see a cow." or "I see two people." What they "wonder" is really interesting. "I wonder what those hooks are." I wonder if the wind blew the hay stack over", "I wonder if they are really asleep."
- Regular speaking practice/ structured student talk
- Paying attention to details (applicable in all subjects)
- English language skills and vocabulary development
- Learning how to share ideas with others
- Divergent thinking practice
- How to disagree respectfully
- Fosters inquiry and curiosity